Kingroot is one of the leading android rooting tools used by over million of android users all over the world. Kingroot apk is compatible with any android device powered by Android 2.3 to latest Android 5.1. The frequent Kingroot updates supports fixing the bugs and issues the users have to face. Hence, kingroot is free of hell of troubles other android root users are to deal with.
KingRoot apk provides better rooting privileges by customizing the system as the user expects. KingRoot can speeds up android system performances and KingRoot apk doesn’t lose any mobile data like in other rooting software. Further an internet connection is not needed for making your mobile device rooted. Thus, it is clear Kingroot is much user-friendly and smart android rooting software you can ever have. You can download KingRoot Apk for your android smartphone directly or download Kingroot PC for a perfect android rooting.
- You can download the latest available APK or PC version from www.kingroot.org.
Android Kingroot Latest Features
- Speeds up the system performances
- One click root feature
- Auto Start manager
- Uninstalling Bloatware
- Archive notifications
Kingroot Android is supportive for rooting any smart mobile device without a PC, using kingroot apk version. It is an outstanding feature that Kingroot can detect the connected mobile device automatically as soon as the device is connected. What you have to do beyond that is quite simple. Install the app and run kingroot, following the instructions on the screen leads to the successful mobile rooting appearing SuperSU as the ultimate result.
How to Root Android Smartphone Using KingRoot
- Go to “Settings” > “Security” > “Device Administration” > Tick “Unknown Source”.
- Download KingRoot apk version. (Downloading the latest compatible device will make a better rooting.)
- Install Kingroot app.
- Then you can see “KingRoot” icon on launcher menu.
- Click on the icon and open the software.
- Tap on “Start Root” to start android root.
- Android KingRoot starts android rooting.
- At the end of the rooting, you can see a BIG GREEN TICK on the screen.
- Restart mobile device and you will see “KingUser” app on Home screen.
Video Tutorial on Android Mobile Root Using KingRoot
Kingroot android root, one of the best rooting software supports one click root facility. You don’t need to go to several menus and clicks, just by a single click kingroot starts rooting the mobile device. Download the latest kingroot versions comprises of enhanced features. Follow our video tutorial to root your android smartphone successfully.
KingRoot Apk FAQ
- Should I turn on the mobile data to complete the rooting while mobile Wi-Fi is on?
- Yes. You must turn on mobile data to download compatible exploit for the device.
- Is kingroot PC version better?
- It does not depend on system exploit but flashing a ROM with Su binary is possible.
- Once the tool is installed then why KingRoot can’t be removed?
- After rooting, system protection is enabled. Hence, you can’t mount the system.
- If KingRoot can’t be uninstalled how can I update the system?
- Force stop KingRoot.
- Clear app data and root mobile once.
- Go to General Settings > tap “Uninstall KingRoot”.
- When kingroot window appears, uncheck “Backup Root “option.
We would like to thanks, KingRoot Team for latest updates and root guide on Kingroot apk.
Kingoroot is the fastest modifying android rooting tool that all android users must need to have. Android Kingoroot apk, the best one click root tool needs only a few steps to root your mobile device. KingoRoot installation is much easier as well as faster. Kingoroot apk download is free not only that but also kingoroot can download updates and device drivers automatically.
Kingoroot apk is compatible with Google galaxy, Google nexus, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Acer, Huawei, Sony Xperia and other mobile devices. Further kingoroot apk download is ready for any Android OS including Android 5.1. Android KingoRoot is frequently updating the versions to fix bugs and issues the earlier versions had. Hence, it is no wonder to call android kingo root as a highly recommendable rooting software any android user can utilize.
Kingo Root Download
KingoRoot PC supports both Windows 64 bit or 32-bit versions and you can get kingoroot apk version for mobile devices as a freeware.
Why You Need to Download KingoRoot
- Hidden features unlocking
- Ad Block facility
- Uninstalling the bloatware
- Privacy protection
- Faster performances
- Longer battery life
How to Root Android Smartphone with Kingoroot
- Download KingoRoot PC.
- Install the software and run Kingoroot PC version.
- After Enabling “User Debug Mode” on mobile device connect it to PC using the USB cable.
- Then kingoroot will check for new updates and if any it will automatically install them.
- When “Root” window appears tap “Root” button.
- Tap “Finish” button to complete the rooting process.
The outstanding feature of android kingoroot is the synchronization of mobile data to another secondary app before mobile rooting starts. Hence, you don’t need to afraid of losing your data and need not to spend your time with making data backup.
Video Tutorial Kingoroot Android Rooting
To have a smarter android device is not a complex process now. It is just a few clicks and couple of minute you need to spend. Android kingoroot apk is the most perfect solution for rooting your android smartphone providing the best opportunity to dive in to system changes as you wish. Download kingoroot for your android device and experience the freedom of your own within Android.
Never give up your chance to get free kingo root download. You will never regret on why you spend your data to download kingoroot. Get the most compatible kingoroot version for your mobile and root the device in a second.
We would like to thank Kingo Root developer team for releasing the latest updates and news on android kingoroot apk.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is a top performing android smart phone with latest features. Android J5 comes with 5 inches super AMOLED display. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and possess 1.5 GB RAM. Samsung Galaxy J5 is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. But although you have all those facilities you are limited to a certain boundary for not exceeding the customization of the device. By default, you can only change the settings that you are allowed to access and you can’t have the best experience in customization of android device.
Root galaxy J5 supports installing custom recovery files and CWMs. By rooting your J5 smart phone, you can speed up the system performances. Further android Galaxy J5 rooting supports unroot the root J5 mobile without bringing bricked and any damages. You can have the full access for the best optimization opportunity with Samsung Galaxy J5 root. Follow our complete tutorial for a safer android rooting guide.
Prerequisite on Samsung Galaxy J5 Root
- Create a data backup of the device.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J5 USB driver and install the derivers on the device.
- Go to “Settings” > “Developer Options” and then enable USB Debugging mode and OEM unlocking.
- Keep a sufficient battery life (60% – 50%)
- Deactivate your antivirus guard temporary.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 with CF Auto Root
- Download CF Auto Root for your Galaxy J5 device based on the build number. Go to “Settings” > “About Phone” and get the build number.
- Extract the downloaded CF Auto root file.
- Power off the mobile and press and hold “Volume Down”, “Home” and “Power Button” together and boot in to download Mode.
- Connect the device to PC with a USB cable.
- Run CF Auto Root file and click Odin3. exe file and run the application.
- You will see “Added” message in Odin if you have installed USB drivers for the device.
- ID: COM bar will fill in blue color.
- Click “PDA” and select .tar.md5 file form the extracted folder.
- Click “Start” and start jailbreak Galaxy J5.
- Your J5 device will automatically reboot after a successive flashing and you can see a PASS message in green in Odin.
Video tutorial – Root Galaxy J5 (Cf root method)
Samsung J5 comes with the factory customization settings. To have the best experience in your J5 device all you need to do is to root galaxy J5 with any android rooting software. You can use CF Auto Root, SuperOneClick or Towel Root app. Follow our guidelines for a simple but complete tutorial on Galaxy J5.
Credits for Android Galaxy J5 Root
Credits for Samsung Galaxy J5 root tutorial goes to Free Android Root developers.
Sony Xperia Z4 is the latest smartphone released by Sony cooperation in last June. Sony Z4 is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset and Adreno 430 GPU. It is a water and dust proof smartphone. It can undergo depth of 1m during 30 minutes in the water. With impressive technical specification, Z4 is most significantly comprises of 20.7MP camera, shoots photos of 5248 x 3936 resolution while the video recording is 1080p at 60f. It comes with a wide range of enhanced features and more apps. Although it has such improved features, its pixel density is just 424 ppi, a poor display setting compared with other rivals.
But you can utilize the all the apps within a limited area. Only the apps officially installed can be used until you start Xperia Z4 root. It is much easier and faster, to root Sony Xperia Z4 with a single click root . Customization of your device is enabled with rooting for accessing unlimited android features and app updating for free. XDA developers have designed a fast root tool for all Xperia users. You can get direct download Sony Xperia Z4 one click root tool link from our site and root your device for unlimited relaxing.
What You Get from Sony Xperia Z4 Root
- Root Xperia Z4 allows access more apps in the apps in the Play store. You install millions of apps restricted by default through Z4 rooting.
- CyanogenMod and other custom recoveries can be installed on your android device. Rooting supports latest OS update installation frequently.
- You can access blocked android features like NFC mobile payments, Photosphere, slow motion video and so on. Further updating such features as soon as they are released is so easy if you root Sony Xperia Z4 with one click.
- Battery life can be extended up to 4 more hours with battery save apps installed.
- Rooting speeds up the performances by enhanced performances of CPU and RAM through removing unnecessary bloatware.
- To avoid expensive Wi-Fi tethering is enabled with one click root.
Attention before One Click Root for Sony Xperia Z4
- You will create a data backup of the internal memory of the device.
- Since you need a PC get the USB cable of android device.
- Go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Development” > “USB debugging” and enable USB Debugging.
- Need the battery life with at least 60%.
- In case if blocking root software by your antivirus temporary disable it.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z4 Easily
- Download one click root software.
- Extract the file and run root.bat file.
- Establish the connection between mobile device and the PC.
- Click “Root “button to start rooting.
- Your device may reboot several times while rooting the device and finally logs on the launch screen.
Video Tutorial for Sony Xperia Z4 Fast Root
After the root, you will need to install a custom recovery on the device. It is needed to flash the new custom ROMs and backup recovery images for your device. You can download CWM recovery, the most popular custom recovery for android and Titanium backup, the most touching root only backup app on your Xperia device. You can uninstall unnecessary apps and bloatware apps with a single click and block the apps you don’t need to have after rooting your device. Follow the video on how to easily root Sony Xperia Z4 with the single click for more information.
Credits for Easy Xperia Z4 Root
Credits for download single click root software and rooting tutorial on how to easily root Sony Xperia Z4 goes to XDA developers.
Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.5 is the latest modification for its galaxy Tab S8 .4. Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has the basic designs and the features like in Galaxy Tab S8.4. But the physical size and some operating features are modified for user-friendly operation. The tab is thin in size and light in weight. With impressive 2560 x 1600 screen resolution with super AMOLED screen, the new version gives a great feeling of touch. Samsung S10.5 tab comes with the fastest Wi-Fi version, Wi-Fi 802.ac, and Bluetooth version being Bluetooth 4. Samsung galaxy s 10.5 Wi-Fi tab has an internal memory of 16GB white micro SD card can undergo up to 128 GB expandable memory.
Although you had many benefits on the tab you will really worry with the software performances of the device. Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 by default comes with officially installed apps and features on your tab. You will find only the features, enabled by the company. But a billions and billions of android apps are out of your view until you root Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5. Faster and optimum system performers can be achieved only by rooting the tab. It is so easy to root your Samsung Tab even without having any experience on how to root mobile devices. Only after root Samsung galaxy tab S 10.5 you will be able to change factory settings and you will have administrative rights on your android tab. Follow our clear step by step guide on how to root Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 for a sound image on Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 rooting.
What You Are Capable Of Doing after Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Speeds up tab performances and smooth running
- Update the device’s OS to its latest versions
- Uninstall pre-factory installed apps
- Increase the memory space
- Unlimited tab customization with custom ROM flashing
Before Samsung Galaxy S 10.5 root
- This method on android S10.5 rooting is only compatible with this model only
- Root Galaxy tab S 10.5 works only for Windows OS
- Install the latest compatible drivers for the tab
- Rooting your tab will void the warranty of the device your bear the whole responsibility on it and any brick of the tab
- Download a compatible Odin for rooting Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5
- Download CF-Auto-Root for PC
- Download CWM recovery files
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Install Odin.exe file from an odin.zip file you downloaded.
- You click “PDA” button and brews the location of CF Auto Root.
- Uncheck repartition if you have already down in Odin.
- Check “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time”.
- Turn off the tab.
- Switch on Samsung tab and press and hold Home, Volume Down, and power button together.
- To enable download mode press “volume up”.
- Connect the tab device to PC.
- Odin detects Samsung galaxy tab 5 automatically.
- Tap “Start” button on Odin.
- Rooting begins now and it will take a few minute to complete the rooting.
Video tutorial on Samsung galaxy s 10.5 tab rooting
Custom ROM flashing is the greatest way of rooting your tab with CF Auto root. It is the only path way you can enjoy the world beyond S10.5. Download CF Auto root for galaxy tab rooting faster and easily. Follow the video guide for better a better idea on how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
How to Flash Custom Recoveries for Galaxy S10.5 Tab
Copy CWM recovery file from PC to root folder of SD card. Then you need to disconnect the Samsung Galaxy tab from PC and go to Google Play and install Terminal Emulator. Run emulator on the tab and type
dd if=/sdcard/filename.img of=/dev/block/platform/dw_mmc.0/by-name/RECOVERY”
Custom ROM flash starts now and your tab reboots several times. Finally, you are done with rooting the galaxy tab and you will now have the unlimited privileges in customizing and app management of your tab.
Credits for rooting Galaxy S10.5
Credits for a tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy tab S10.5 and for download links goes to Chainfire and cf auto root.
The awaited Google’s Nexus 5X and the Nexus 6P smartphones are here as products of LG and HUAWEI in orderly. So with the spring of Nexus 6P, Google also introduced their brand new Android version 6.0, Android Marshmallow operating system for consumers just for there at most Android experience. Therefore, as usually you can get the latest and up-to-date pure Android experience with Google nexus series.
Nexus 5X and NEXUS 6P comparison
The Nexus 5X is here with its 5.2 inches screen with an LCD screen of 423 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 while Google Nexus 6P has a larger screen of 5.7 inches WQHD AMOLED display at 518 ppi. And this too included Corning Glass 4 with the fingerprint reader and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating. Also, the 5S will be here with its colors of carbon black, quartz white and ice blue while 6S will arrive with colors of frost white, aluminum, and graphite.
The Nexus 6P has 8 megapixel for the front-facing camera and 12.3 for the rear-facing camera for smooth camera usage. And its RAM is in the size of 3GB with 2.0Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm processor. Even these are similar 5X is always the next to 6P because of its lesser added components. So even it too has 12.3 rear facing camera the front facing camera is only in 5 megapixels. The processor too is 1.8GHz Heza-Core 64-bit Qualcomm.
Anyhow, the thing we got to know about devices is although those having several differences Nexus 5X and 6P both are featured same.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 – Android marshmallow, AKA Android M is the latest Android operating system which is first introduced with the Nexus 6P. With its newest appearance, you are able to gain more features than any other before. The biggest issue you faced while using Androids the battery draining will take care by Marshmallow for your ease. With your command of a single tap will carry out whatever you want on your device. And all information and apps will be there to feed you to compile all your necessity. Also with the latest security features the device will protect from outward troubles. By the way, the features you will receive all new improvements are as follow.
Features of Marshmallow – android 6.0
- Contextual Assistant.
- Privacy and Security.
- Android Runtime. (ART)
- Expandable Storage.
- Device setup and Migration.
- Android for work.
From here you are able to use one of these devices to see what’s new on Google’s latest Nexus and Android 6.0. Surely you would be like the new appearance and new features packed with Android M, Wait and read our blog for how to root google nexus 5 guide. Stay tuned with Google, which is always there for your betterment.
Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD is a superb mobile with high quality design. Android Samsung Galaxy A7 has 5.5 inch display of AMOLED display with 16M colors protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version with inbuilt themes of basic, craft, and classic, sweet, natural and etc. Because of its unique dimensional design, Galaxy A7 appears smart and its performances as well.
Although Samsung A7 SM-A700FD is much faster in Gaming mode, root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD provides additional features along with faster and faster performances furtherer. You can easily root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD and install custom Apps, ROM files and settings. In addition to that Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD rooting allows enhanced battery life and high customization of the mobile.
User Attention on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Root
- You clearly need to keep a data backup of the device before rooting.
- Battery power must be at or above 80%
- Download Samsung Galaxy A7 Odin tool
- Download Samsung Galaxy A7 USB Drivers
- Download CF Auto Root
Disclaimer on ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 SM-A700FD
The guide on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD root is strictly limited to the particular model number. So be careful with your model number. We are not responsible for any of the brick or damage the mobile.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
- Install USB drivers on PC.
- Go to “System Settings” > Tap “Developer options” > Tap “USB Debugging”.
- Switch the mobile off and press and hold Home Key, Volume Down key and power button for 10 seconds.
- You will see a warning message on the phone and then press “Volume Up” key and enable “Download Mode”.
- Extract the Odin.exe file and install the file.
- Connect your mobile device to PC to start Samsung Galaxy A7 root .
- Odin will detect the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD automatically.
- You will prompt to a message and click “PDA” button and select CF Auto Root file browsing the location.
- Click “Start” button on Odin Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD root tool.
- Root Samsung Galaxy A7 begins now and it will take a few minute to complete the rooting.
- If your Android Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD root is successful then you will see a green circle on the screen.
- During the rooting your android mobile will reboot several times and at the end of the process SuperSU app can be seen.
Video Tutorial on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Rooting
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD will give you the best experience with android use. After completing root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD you can upgrade Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD to Lollipop version. Follow our tutorial on rooting Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD for a successful rooting.
Troubleshoot for Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
- If your device is not running on rooting, then you need to check whether the model number is correct.
- Download the latest USB drivers for the device to avoid crashing root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD on the way.
Credits for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Root
Download CF Auto Root and Odin software and tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD goes to Chainfire team.
Samsung Odin android ROM flashing tool designed and leaked from Samsung Group. Odin allows installing / Flashing stock ROM files or Custom ROMs for your Samsung android device. Odin root ,Installing custom recoveries, installing stock OTA and firmware files for Samsung mobiles / customizing are the features supported by Odin download. Odin Tool is based on windows. Samsung Odin 3.10.6 is the latest version. You can flash your Samsung device like Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and other Samsung latest devices. follow our tutorial for faster, correct and easy android Odin ROM flashing guide for Samsung Odin v3.10.6.
Before Samsung Odin ROM Flashing You Will
- Keep a data backup
- Charge your battery at least up to 50%
- Flashing stock ROM doesn’t void device warranty
How to Flash Samsung Stock ROM Using Odin Downlod
Step 1 : You will download Samsung USB drivers and latest Odin on your PC and install them.
1.2 : –> Get the latest Odin available from our Android root tool download page [Download odin 3.10.6 latest recommended]
Step 2 : Download a compatible Stock ROM for your Samsung device and extract it on PC and you will be able to see
Step 3 : Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > Tick to enable USB Debugging. If your Android OS is 4.2.2 or above then first go to Settings > About Phone > tap on Built Number for 5 – 8 times. Then only you can see developer option.
Step 4 : Turn off your Samsung mobile device.
Step 5 : Press and hold “Volume Down” , “Home” and “Power” keys. When the device starts vibrating release “Power” key and hold “Volume Down” and “Home” keys. Then you will boot into Download mode.
Step 5 : You will see yellow warning sign and you have to press and hold “Volume Down” key.
Step 6 : Download Samsung Odin v3.10.6 and extract it on PC. Then you will see
Step 7 : Open Odin3 and connect Samsung device to PC.
Step 8 : Samsung Odin automatically detect the device you connected and show “Added” message.
Step 9 : Click on “PDA” button and select tar.md5 file you extracted in step 2.
Step 10 : Click “Start” button in Odin to proceed Odin stock ROM flashing.
Step 11 : Disconnect your device when you see “Green Pass message”. The device may reboot automatically during this process.
Step 12 : Now your device will stuck at boot and you need to boot into Stock Recovery mode. Press and hold “Volume Up “, “Home” and “Power” keys and when the vibrating starts release “Power” button and continue holding “Volume Up” and “Home” keys and you will get to recovery mode.
Step 13 : Reset to factory settings or Wipe the data in Recovery mode.
Step 14 : Select “Restart Phone Now” from recovery mode.
Step 15 : if the flashing is successful your Samsung device will now restart.
Now You have successfully flashed Samsung device if you followed this Samsung Odin Stock ROM Flashing / Odin Download Tutorial.
Huawei P8 Lite mobile is a smart and stylish android smart phone released by Huawei. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5GHz Octa-Core, It supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900; UMTS B1/2/4/5; LTE L2/4/5/12/17; LTE CAT4 bandwidths and runs on Android 4.4.4 KiKat version. Although it runs on the latest android OS, Huawei P8 has the user interface similar to iOS. P8 Lite hides “App drawer” when it is launched and icons similar to iOS icons can be seen on the Home screen. Huawei P8 can root with Super Root.
As an android user you will find it needs to flash Huawei P8 Lite for a better performances and customized usage. Super Root, The p8 Lite root tool allows flash the official ROM files and customize the themes and appearance. Download Super Root and Follow our step by step tutorial for a successful rooting experience.
System Requirements and Downlods
How to Root Huawei P8 Lite
- Download Super-Root.apk android root file for your device or download to PC.
- Establish the connection between PC and Huawei smart phone.
- Copy Super-Root.apk file to root device’s SD card.
- After being copied, disconnect PC and Huawei P8 Lite.
- Go to “Menu” > “Settings” > “Security” and then enable “Unknown Sources” option.
- Go to File Manager and install the Super-Root.apk.
- Run Super-Root software.
- Select “Install SuperSU” from the drop-down menu appears.
- Select exploit and then tap on Exploit in the app.
- SuperSU begins rooting your android device
- A few minutes may take to complete rooting.
- Reboot your device and you will See SuperSU app in App Drawer if the rooting is successful.
Video Tutorial for Super Root Rooting
Huawei P8 Lite rooting via Super Root is an easy task and user-friendly android flashing method. Download Super Root and follow step by step guide to rooting your android device.
Credits for Huawei Rooting guide and download links
Credits for Huawei P8 Lite root tutorial and download link goes to XDA Developers for developing Super Root apk.
SP flash tool is a smart and user friendly tool designed for MediaTek devices. Android Smartphone Flash tool supports flash stock, installing custom recovery and firmware updates. SPFlash tool is very supportive when you Flash stock ROM,unbrick or installing custom recovery for your Mediatek devices.
If you are using the scatter SP Flash is very much easy to use with CWM and appropriate software and driver installation. Download Smart Phone Flash Tool for Windows and Linux OS. SmartPhone Flash tool is for MTK devices,compatible with both 32 and 64 bit version.
SP Flash Latest Change Logs [5.1524.00]
- Flash custom ROM
- Android stock ROM flashing (Scatter based)
- Fixes bricked devices
- Advanced testing and verifying memory
- Reset, format and erase MTK device
- Write, read parameters
SP Flash Root Tool Compatible Devices
SmartPhone Flash Tool supports MT6595, MT6592, MT6582, MT6572, MT6589 and MT6589 devices.
- HTC Desire 616
- Micromax Canvas A1
- Micromax Canvas Nitro
- Micromax Canvas Cameo
- Micromax Canvas Fire
- Xolo Play 6x/8x 1100 and 8x 1200
SP Flash Download – System Requirements
- Download SP Flash Tool from official site !
- MediaTek USB VCOM driver downloads [get it through above official site]
- Scatter file and flashing files
- CWM recovery.img
- A Windows/Linux PC
- USB cable of mobile device
MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers Manual Installation
MediaTek USB VCOM driver download and installation properly connect your MediaTek device to PC properly.
Basic Tutorial – SmartPhone Flash for MediaTek devices
- Download SP Flash.zip and install it.
- Run SPFlash tool and load scatter file.
- Uncheck all the options except recovery.
- Go to Recovery and load recovery images downloaded before.
- You will see “Recovery” box is now checked and recovery image location.
- Turn off your MediaTek device.
- Connect the mobile device and click “Download” on to the top.
- A successive SP flash takes a few minute and you can see a green circle if the flash is successive.
Video Tutorial on how to Flash MediaTek devices with SP Flash Tool
Android SP Flash root tool is the best tool for MTK Android devices. flashing, installing custom and stock ROM and many other features. Download smartphone Flash tool for your Windows or Linux PC along with other files via above links/Official site.
MediaTek Flash Troubleshooting
In case of a failure of flashing the device re-Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers. Search XDA for Troubleshooting and unique guide for certain device.