Samsung Galaxy J5 is a top performing android smart phone with latest features. Android J5 comes with 5 inches super AMOLED display. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and possess 1.5 GB RAM. Samsung Galaxy J5 is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. But although you have all those facilities you are limited to a certain boundary for not exceeding the customization of the device. By default, you can only change the settings that you are allowed to access and you can’t have the best experience in customization of android device.
Root galaxy J5 supports installing custom recovery files and CWMs. By rooting your J5 smart phone, you can speed up the system performances. Further android Galaxy J5 rooting supports unroot the root J5 mobile without bringing bricked and any damages. You can have the full access for the best optimization opportunity with Samsung Galaxy J5 root. Follow our complete tutorial for a safer android rooting guide.
Prerequisite on Samsung Galaxy J5 Root
- Create a data backup of the device.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J5 USB driver and install the derivers on the device.
- Go to “Settings” > “Developer Options” and then enable USB Debugging mode and OEM unlocking.
- Keep a sufficient battery life (60% – 50%)
- Deactivate your antivirus guard temporary.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 with CF Auto Root
- Download CF Auto Root for your Galaxy J5 device based on the build number. Go to “Settings” > “About Phone” and get the build number.
- Extract the downloaded CF Auto root file.
- Power off the mobile and press and hold “Volume Down”, “Home” and “Power Button” together and boot in to download Mode.
- Connect the device to PC with a USB cable.
- Run CF Auto Root file and click Odin3. exe file and run the application.
- You will see “Added” message in Odin if you have installed USB drivers for the device.
- ID: COM bar will fill in blue color.
- Click “PDA” and select .tar.md5 file form the extracted folder.
- Click “Start” and start jailbreak Galaxy J5.
- Your J5 device will automatically reboot after a successive flashing and you can see a PASS message in green in Odin.
Video tutorial – Root Galaxy J5 (Cf root method)
Samsung J5 comes with the factory customization settings. To have the best experience in your J5 device all you need to do is to root galaxy J5 with any android rooting software. You can use CF Auto Root, SuperOneClick or Towel Root app. Follow our guidelines for a simple but complete tutorial on Galaxy J5.
Credits for Android Galaxy J5 Root
Credits for Samsung Galaxy J5 root tutorial goes to Free Android Root developers.