Samsung Galaxy S6, the latest release of Samsung Mobile is ready to root and take you to the Galaxy S6 rooting experience. The famous rooting experts, Chainefire has revealed rooting Samsung S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge using CF-Auto-Root. It is your time to root Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. Because some of the apps available in Google Play requires root privileges for optimum performances. Thus root Galaxy S6 is necessary for your Samsung S6 to run some must have applications. It is just a small steps you need to perform with latest Odin version. Download CF Auto Root and follow rooting tutorials for Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung S6 edge.
Update: Check PingPong Root method for easy root and without tripping KNOX
Galaxy S6 CF Auto Root User Attention
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy S6 voids the warranty and it is totally at your own risk to root your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge
- Downloads the latest USB PC drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6/ Edge
- Galaxy S6 root package differs from county to country.
Download the compatible cf-auto-root version for your Samsung s6 device with following links.
CF-Auto-Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Root Tutorial
- Download CF Auto Root.zip file and extract it.
- If you have extracted twice, then you will get recovery.img and cache.img file. But you have to get .tar.md5 file and don’t extract the file.
- Disconnect the mobile device form the computer
- Run Odin 3.10.exe (Download Odin 3.10 if you don’t have it)
- Click “PDA” and select tar.md5 file.
- Turn of the device. Then press and hold “Power”+ “Home” +“Volume Down” buttons to enable “Download Mode”.
- Then connect Galaxy S6 to PC.
- Make sure that you haven’t enable “Repartition”.
- Click “Start” button and there start Samsung Galaxy S6 rooting.
- During the CF auto root Galaxy S6 rooting, S6 may reboot.
- Finally you can see “SuperSU” app installed in Galaxy S6. Android SuperSU supports installing any app, need the root access.
- Normally after the rooting any android device reboots to recovery mode. Unless you have to reboot Samsung Galaxy S6 to recovery mode manually.
Video Rooting Tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung S6 Edge
Root Samsung Galaxy S6 provides a wider spectrum for its user to play with any android app. Download CF Auto root and Samsung Odin for your PC and root Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. With our complete guide on root Galaxy S6 with CF Auto Root fully supports rooting Galaxy S6, just a single click away.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Root Troubleshooting
If you fail in rooting once, then check whether your device is compatible with CF Auto root. And if you faces the same then make sure that you haven’t checked “Auto Reboot Option” in Odin. Press and hold “Power”+ “Home” +“Volume Down” to enable recovery mode.
Root Galaxy S6 – Rooting tutorial Credits
Credits for Samsung Galaxy S6 root with CF Auto Root goes to Chainfire team for their commitment on developing cf auto root for Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.