Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.5 is the latest modification for its galaxy Tab S8 .4. Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has the basic designs and the features like in Galaxy Tab S8.4. But the physical size and some operating features are modified for user-friendly operation. The tab is thin in size and light in weight. With impressive 2560 x 1600 screen resolution with super AMOLED screen, the new version gives a great feeling of touch. Samsung S10.5 tab comes with the fastest Wi-Fi version, Wi-Fi 802.ac, and Bluetooth version being Bluetooth 4. Samsung galaxy s 10.5 Wi-Fi tab has an internal memory of 16GB white micro SD card can undergo up to 128 GB expandable memory.
Although you had many benefits on the tab you will really worry with the software performances of the device. Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 by default comes with officially installed apps and features on your tab. You will find only the features, enabled by the company. But a billions and billions of android apps are out of your view until you root Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5. Faster and optimum system performers can be achieved only by rooting the tab. It is so easy to root your Samsung Tab even without having any experience on how to root mobile devices. Only after root Samsung galaxy tab S 10.5 you will be able to change factory settings and you will have administrative rights on your android tab. Follow our clear step by step guide on how to root Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 for a sound image on Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 rooting.
What You Are Capable Of Doing after Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Speeds up tab performances and smooth running
- Update the device’s OS to its latest versions
- Uninstall pre-factory installed apps
- Increase the memory space
- Unlimited tab customization with custom ROM flashing
Before Samsung Galaxy S 10.5 root
- This method on android S10.5 rooting is only compatible with this model only
- Root Galaxy tab S 10.5 works only for Windows OS
- Install the latest compatible drivers for the tab
- Rooting your tab will void the warranty of the device your bear the whole responsibility on it and any brick of the tab
- Download a compatible Odin for rooting Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5
- Download CF-Auto-Root for PC
- Download CWM recovery files
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Install Odin.exe file from an odin.zip file you downloaded.
- You click “PDA” button and brews the location of CF Auto Root.
- Uncheck repartition if you have already down in Odin.
- Check “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time”.
- Turn off the tab.
- Switch on Samsung tab and press and hold Home, Volume Down, and power button together.
- To enable download mode press “volume up”.
- Connect the tab device to PC.
- Odin detects Samsung galaxy tab 5 automatically.
- Tap “Start” button on Odin.
- Rooting begins now and it will take a few minute to complete the rooting.
Video tutorial on Samsung galaxy s 10.5 tab rooting
Custom ROM flashing is the greatest way of rooting your tab with CF Auto root. It is the only path way you can enjoy the world beyond S10.5. Download CF Auto root for galaxy tab rooting faster and easily. Follow the video guide for better a better idea on how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
How to Flash Custom Recoveries for Galaxy S10.5 Tab
Copy CWM recovery file from PC to root folder of SD card. Then you need to disconnect the Samsung Galaxy tab from PC and go to Google Play and install Terminal Emulator. Run emulator on the tab and type
dd if=/sdcard/filename.img of=/dev/block/platform/dw_mmc.0/by-name/RECOVERY”
Custom ROM flash starts now and your tab reboots several times. Finally, you are done with rooting the galaxy tab and you will now have the unlimited privileges in customizing and app management of your tab.
Credits for rooting Galaxy S10.5
Credits for a tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy tab S10.5 and for download links goes to Chainfire and cf auto root.