Huawei P8 Lite mobile is a smart and stylish android smart phone released by Huawei. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5GHz Octa-Core, It supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900; UMTS B1/2/4/5; LTE L2/4/5/12/17; LTE CAT4 bandwidths and runs on Android 4.4.4 KiKat version. Although it runs on the latest android OS, Huawei P8 has the user interface similar to iOS. P8 Lite hides “App drawer” when it is launched and icons similar to iOS icons can be seen on the Home screen. Huawei P8 can root with Super Root.
As an android user you will find it needs to flash Huawei P8 Lite for a better performances and customized usage. Super Root, The p8 Lite root tool allows flash the official ROM files and customize the themes and appearance. Download Super Root and Follow our step by step tutorial for a successful rooting experience.
System Requirements and Downlods
How to Root Huawei P8 Lite
- Download Super-Root.apk android root file for your device or download to PC.
- Establish the connection between PC and Huawei smart phone.
- Copy Super-Root.apk file to root device’s SD card.
- After being copied, disconnect PC and Huawei P8 Lite.
- Go to “Menu” > “Settings” > “Security” and then enable “Unknown Sources” option.
- Go to File Manager and install the Super-Root.apk.
- Run Super-Root software.
- Select “Install SuperSU” from the drop-down menu appears.
- Select exploit and then tap on Exploit in the app.
- SuperSU begins rooting your android device
- A few minutes may take to complete rooting.
- Reboot your device and you will See SuperSU app in App Drawer if the rooting is successful.
Video Tutorial for Super Root Rooting
Huawei P8 Lite rooting via Super Root is an easy task and user-friendly android flashing method. Download Super Root and follow step by step guide to rooting your android device.
Credits for Huawei Rooting guide and download links
Credits for Huawei P8 Lite root tutorial and download link goes to XDA Developers for developing Super Root apk.