Kingroot is one of the leading android rooting tools used by over million of android users all over the world. Kingroot apk is compatible with any android device powered by Android 2.3 to latest Android 5.1. The frequent Kingroot updates supports fixing the bugs and issues the users have to face. Hence, kingroot is free of hell of troubles other android root users are to deal with.
KingRoot apk provides better rooting privileges by customizing the system as the user expects. KingRoot can speeds up android system performances and KingRoot apk doesn’t lose any mobile data like in other rooting software. Further an internet connection is not needed for making your mobile device rooted. Thus, it is clear Kingroot is much user-friendly and smart android rooting software you can ever have. You can download KingRoot Apk for your android smartphone directly or download Kingroot PC for a perfect android rooting.
- You can download the latest available APK or PC version from www.kingroot.org.
Android Kingroot Latest Features
- Speeds up the system performances
- One click root feature
- Auto Start manager
- Uninstalling Bloatware
- Archive notifications
Kingroot Android is supportive for rooting any smart mobile device without a PC, using kingroot apk version. It is an outstanding feature that Kingroot can detect the connected mobile device automatically as soon as the device is connected. What you have to do beyond that is quite simple. Install the app and run kingroot, following the instructions on the screen leads to the successful mobile rooting appearing SuperSU as the ultimate result.
How to Root Android Smartphone Using KingRoot
- Go to “Settings” > “Security” > “Device Administration” > Tick “Unknown Source”.
- Download KingRoot apk version. (Downloading the latest compatible device will make a better rooting.)
- Install Kingroot app.
- Then you can see “KingRoot” icon on launcher menu.
- Click on the icon and open the software.
- Tap on “Start Root” to start android root.
- Android KingRoot starts android rooting.
- At the end of the rooting, you can see a BIG GREEN TICK on the screen.
- Restart mobile device and you will see “KingUser” app on Home screen.
Video Tutorial on Android Mobile Root Using KingRoot
Kingroot android root, one of the best rooting software supports one click root facility. You don’t need to go to several menus and clicks, just by a single click kingroot starts rooting the mobile device. Download the latest kingroot versions comprises of enhanced features. Follow our video tutorial to root your android smartphone successfully.
KingRoot Apk FAQ
- Should I turn on the mobile data to complete the rooting while mobile Wi-Fi is on?
- Yes. You must turn on mobile data to download compatible exploit for the device.
- Is kingroot PC version better?
- It does not depend on system exploit but flashing a ROM with Su binary is possible.
- Once the tool is installed then why KingRoot can’t be removed?
- After rooting, system protection is enabled. Hence, you can’t mount the system.
- If KingRoot can’t be uninstalled how can I update the system?
- Force stop KingRoot.
- Clear app data and root mobile once.
- Go to General Settings > tap “Uninstall KingRoot”.
- When kingroot window appears, uncheck “Backup Root “option.
We would like to thanks, KingRoot Team for latest updates and root guide on Kingroot apk.