Ping Pong root tool is the easiest mean to root your Samsung S6 mobile without a PC. Download Ping Pong root makes a quick S6 root within few minute even without a PC. PingPong Root is the best rooting tool for your Galaxy S6 or Samsung Galaxy s6 edge device. Plus PingPong roots will not trip your KNOX like cf auto root method.
Ping Pong Root APK is compatible with almost every Galaxy S6 variants PingPong APK is developed by Keen team. Ping Pong Root automatically creates data backups before further rooting process to be continued. So rooting with Ping Pong root is apparently a risk-free procedure to be practiced. Follow our step by step guide for how to root galaxy S6 with PingPongRoot.
Ping Pong Root Compatible Galaxy S6 Models
- International SM-G920I
- T-Mobile SM-G920T
- Sprint SM-G920P
- AT&T SM-G920A
- International SM-G920F
- Verizon SM-G920V
- US Cellular SM-G920R4
PingPong Root Compatible Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Mobiles
- International SM-G925F
- Verizon SM-G925V
- China SM-G9250
- AT&T SM-G925A
- Sprint SM-G925P
- T-Mobile SM-G925T
- Canadian SM-G925W8
Latest Ping Pong Version Change Logs
- Verizon SM-G920V and AT&T SM-G920A Galaxy S6 versions are supported
- Including Verizon SM-G925 and AT&T SM-G925A all Galaxy S6 Edge versions are supported
Important Attention on Ping Pong Android Root
Ping Pong Root tool only offers rooting facility and if you need to install a custom ROM then install TWRP Manager.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Using Ping Pong
- Go to “Settings” > “Security” > Tick “Unknown sources”.
- Download Ping Pong Root APK for your Galaxy S6.
- Install the downloaded PingPong.apk file and open the file.
- Select “Download Data” > “Get Root” appears on PingPong Root app. (If the app asks for any permission then grant the permission).
- Reboot Samsung Galaxy S6.
- You will see “Kinguser” in the app drawer of the mobile and open it. ( new versions install superSU)
- Without tripping KNOX galaxy S6 device will root.
- Install Root Checker to make sure that you have rooted your S6 device successfully.
How to root Galaxy S6 with PingPong Root – Video Tutorial
Ping Pong root is a new dimension of rooting mobile devices without using any PC. Android Ping Pong root is much easier and user-friendly rooting tool. Download latest Ping Pong for your Samsung Galaxy S6 and root almost any Galaxy s6 or s6 Edge device.
Root Samsung Galaxy S6 – Ping Pong Root FAQ
Q: Does M9/G Flex 2/other Arm64 devices support Ping Pong rooting?
A: Android Ping Pong root works with Galaxy S6 and Edge. M9 and G flex 2/others haven’t been tested yet.
Q: What can I do if my device keeps rebooting repeatedly?
A: Follow these steps,
- Before starting Ping Pong root clean background process.
- Turn on airplane mode.
- Run factory reset after keeping a data backup.
- Refrain from doing other performances unless it is required.
Ping Pong Download Credits
Credits for download Ping Pong Root and Samsung Galaxy S6/ Edge Root tutorial goes to Keen team and CFAutoRoot.com.
Root LG G4 H815 – now you can root LG G4 with SuperSU by Chainefire. If you have LG G4 with Android 5.1 Lollipop version, Android SuperSU v2.46 supports rooting your LG G4. Chainefire’s release of SuperSU for LG G4 H815 is only for international European model as LG allows to unlock the bootloader is only for a limited pre-determined models. If you have another brand then you have to wait until LG announces the release of boot loader for them.
How To Root LG G4 With SuperSU
Rooting LG G4 allows install custom recovery and system partition changes. Only root access facilitated Xposed and its modules and Titanium back up apps can be used after LG G4 H815 SuperSU root. LG G4 rooting with SuperSU also uninstalls the bloatware for an optimum performance of LG G4 H815.
How TO root LG G4 H815 – SuperSU User Care
- This rooting is only for LG G4 H815 phone model only. Applying this method to another model will damage the device.
- Make sure that you have a data back up with you before SuperSU root begins
- Rooting LG G4 H815 using SuperSU will void the manufacture’s warranty
- Charge your LG mobile at least 80% to avoid sudden power failures
How to Unlock Bootloaders of LG G4 H815 Full Tutorial
The PC needs to identify the drivers of LG G4 H815 and to enable fastboot mode. Therefore download and install ADB drivers for mobile and enable OEM unlock.
- Create a new account in LG developer site.
- Confirm your account.
- Go to LG developer page again and get your LG G4 H815 bootloader unlock.
- Select model number as “LG G4 H815” and enter IMEI number and device ID.
- You can see two lines of numbers and copy them into one line and enter on the required fields.
- “unlock.bin” file will reach you in a sort period form LG.
- Open CMD on the folder, unlock.bin is available and enter “fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin”.
Now you have unlock the bootloader and now you are privileged to install custom ROM files to your new LG G4 H815 and root LG G4 with SuperSU.
Complete Tutorial on How to Root LG G4 H815 Using SuperSU
- Unlock bootloader of LG G4 to install custom recovery for LG G4 H815.
- Install ADB tools and drivers for LG G4 H815
- Install TWRP recover tool
- Download android SuperSU v2.46 for your LG mobile
- Then establish the connection between the PC and mobile using USB cable
- Reboot mobile and go to Recovery mode.
- Open a command windows in the folder, TWRP recovery file saved. Hold Shift key and right click on an empty space. Select “Open command window here” from the drop down menu appears.
- Execute “ADB reboot recovery” command in the command window and press enter.
- Click “Install” and give the location you saved SuperSU file.
- Then Select the file and swipe on “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option.
- If the rooting is successful then you will be able to see text in Blue text.
- Go to Reboot > System and reboot the LG G4 H815 mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Edge is one of the latest release from Samsung with great features compared to the previous Samsung mobiles. Even with the physical dimensions Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM – G925I is going to rock its fans. But the shocking issue with SM G925I was the unavailability of the rooting Samsung Galaxy Edge SM–G925I. But you do not need to bother so far. Chainfire has released it latest CF Auto Root to root Samsung Galaxy Edge SM–G925I with a complete package including the firmware(we will use SM-G920F package). But to root your Samsung Galaxy Edge SM – G925I you need to update your firmware file to OC5. If you still possess OC1 firmware you will fail Samsung Galaxy Edge SM – G925I CF Auto Root. Therefore you have to download Chainefire’s root package for SM-G925F.
Update: Check PingPong Root method for easy root and without tripping KNOX
CF Auto Root Samsung Galaxy Edge SM – G925I rooting is only compatible with unlocked 32 bit or 64 bit devices from India, Australia, Latin America, United States, Singapore and North America. It is strictly recommend that you must check your device model number before proceeds with Samsung Galaxy Edge SM–G925I rooting with CF Auto Root. Go to “Settings” >”About” and check whether your model number is SM–G925I. Then only you can start CF Auto Root Samsung Galaxy Edge SM – G925I Rooting.
Samsung Galaxy Edge SM–G925I CF Auto Root Important Facts
- Download Chainefire’s auto root package for your mobile on Firmware build number
- Download for OC1 Firmware
- Download for OC5 Firmware
- If your device’s firmware is equal or greater than OD1 then downgrade it into OC1 or OC5 and download the firmware
- Go to “Settings” > “Developer Option” and enable “USB Debugging”
- Disable “Verify App via USB” in Developer Option
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers for your computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Edge SM – G925I Using CF Auto Root Complete Tutorial
- Download CF Auto Root package for Samsung Galaxy Edge SM–G925I and open the file.
- ( we will use SM-G920F package , use it your own risk , we have negative and positive user experience with it)
- Turn off the device and then press and hold Power + Volume down+Home buttons simultaneously for 3, 5 seconds.
- Connects Samsung Galaxy Edge and PC via USB cable.
- Run Samsung Odin android root tool as administrator.
- You will able to see ID: COM port is highlighted and “Added!!” text in Odin.
- Click “AP” and browse “CF-Auto-Root-zerolte-zeroltexx-smg925x.tar.md5” file.
- Click “Start” and wait a bit till installation completes.
- Odin v3.10 will start rooting Samsung Galaxy Edge automatically.
- After a successful Samsung Galaxy Edge CF auto root you have the root access and further you can check the root status with Root Check app.
Please Notice we have complaints from some users , some have bricked their device on the process. Read comment section for more info , use this on your own risk! It’s better to try Ping Pong Root method for Rooting Galaxy S6 Edge without any risks.
Samsung Galaxy S6, the latest release of Samsung Mobile is ready to root and take you to the Galaxy S6 rooting experience. The famous rooting experts, Chainefire has revealed rooting Samsung S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge using CF-Auto-Root. It is your time to root Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge. Because some of the apps available in Google Play requires root privileges for optimum performances. Thus root Galaxy S6 is necessary for your Samsung S6 to run some must have applications. It is just a small steps you need to perform with latest Odin version. Download CF Auto Root and follow rooting tutorials for Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung S6 edge.
Update: Check PingPong Root method for easy root and without tripping KNOX
Galaxy S6 CF Auto Root User Attention
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy S6 voids the warranty and it is totally at your own risk to root your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge
- Downloads the latest USB PC drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6/ Edge
- Galaxy S6 root package differs from county to country.
Download the compatible cf-auto-root version for your Samsung s6 device with following links.
CF-Auto-Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Root Tutorial
- Download CF Auto Root.zip file and extract it.
- If you have extracted twice, then you will get recovery.img and cache.img file. But you have to get .tar.md5 file and don’t extract the file.
- Disconnect the mobile device form the computer
- Run Odin 3.10.exe (Download Odin 3.10 if you don’t have it)
- Click “PDA” and select tar.md5 file.
- Turn of the device. Then press and hold “Power”+ “Home” +“Volume Down” buttons to enable “Download Mode”.
- Then connect Galaxy S6 to PC.
- Make sure that you haven’t enable “Repartition”.
- Click “Start” button and there start Samsung Galaxy S6 rooting.
- During the CF auto root Galaxy S6 rooting, S6 may reboot.
- Finally you can see “SuperSU” app installed in Galaxy S6. Android SuperSU supports installing any app, need the root access.
- Normally after the rooting any android device reboots to recovery mode. Unless you have to reboot Samsung Galaxy S6 to recovery mode manually.
Video Rooting Tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung S6 Edge
Root Samsung Galaxy S6 provides a wider spectrum for its user to play with any android app. Download CF Auto root and Samsung Odin for your PC and root Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. With our complete guide on root Galaxy S6 with CF Auto Root fully supports rooting Galaxy S6, just a single click away.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Root Troubleshooting
If you fail in rooting once, then check whether your device is compatible with CF Auto root. And if you faces the same then make sure that you haven’t checked “Auto Reboot Option” in Odin. Press and hold “Power”+ “Home” +“Volume Down” to enable recovery mode.
Root Galaxy S6 – Rooting tutorial Credits
Credits for Samsung Galaxy S6 root with CF Auto Root goes to Chainfire team for their commitment on developing cf auto root for Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
Android CF Auto Root is developed by Chainefire and they releases the latest CF Auto Root download version compatible with Samsung galaxy S6 series. now you can Root Galaxy S6 SM-G920T via latest CF Auto Root. This tutorial designed for T mobile series of Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
Compatible Galaxy S6 device with this tutorial
- SM- G920T
Latest CF Auto Root supports Galaxy S6 international version together with Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 7, Galaxy S1 and other 50 different android devices.If you need to root galaxy international version check the dedicated rooting guide via How to root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
CF Auto Root has been successfully tested on Galaxy S6 SM- G920T and no bricking or damaging your smart phone is not reported under recommended rooting guidance. Therefore you can secure download CF Auto Root and root galaxy S6 on android Lollipop. Just follow our Galaxy S6 SM-G920T rooting tutorial.
SM-G920T CF Auto Root Download User Attention
- Android OS must be Android 5.0 or 5.0.2 (Lollipop) and not recommend for higher versions.
- This tutorial only for galaxy s6 SM-G920T android Lollipop rooting only. Not for other device including S6 Edge sister phone with headset.
- Install the latest compatible USB drivers for Galaxy S6 on PC.
- It is highly recommend to back up data of the android device.
- Go to “Settings” > “About Phone” >Tap build number seven times to enable USB Debugging mode on android mobile. Go to “Developer Option” and check whether USB Debugging is enabled.
- Battery must have at least 80% charged
- Cf Auto Android Root will void manufacturer’s warranty
- Go to “Settings” > “About device” >”Model Number” and check your android mobile’s model number. Make sure it is S6 SM-G920T and then only you can root your Galaxy SM-G920T
Galaxy S6 SM-G920T Android Rooting Tutorial
- Download CF Auto Root (search for (search for SM-G920T on http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/ – it will be the latest one )and extract the root package and get .tar or .md5 extension file.
- Download Android Odin freeware and extract the file. ( latest 3.10)
- Hold Home, Power and Volume Down button together and enable Download Mode.
- Run Odin android rooting tool.
- Connect computer and S6 device via USB cable when in the download mode
- Odin detects your S6 SM-G920T device.
- Click PDA button in Odin and select .tar.md5 file you downloaded and upload.
- Make sure that Auto reboot and F.Reset Time options are not enabled and repartition button unchecked.
- Click Start button.
- CF Auto Root will begin android rooting and it will take a few seconds and your device will reboot several times during rooting.
Galaxy s6 SM-G920T Android Rooting Troubleshooting
- Restart rooting process if Galaxy S6 SM-G920T doesn’t boot into recover mode and roots.
- Redo rooting your android Galaxy S6 and make sure that you have unchecked Auto Reboot option if device is not rooted.
- To start install process boot the device into Download Mode.
Credits for Galaxy S6 SM-G920T with Lollipop Android CF Auto Root
CF Auto Root and Galaxy S6 SM-G920T CF Auto android rooting guide credits go to Chainfire team.
Its Good news for Samsung Galaxy S6 series owners because now you can root Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with Chainfire’s CF-Auto-Root. Now you can Root Galaxy S6 devices with CF-Auto-Root.
Galaxy S6 Compatible device with this rooting tutorial (CF-Auto-Root)
We have confirmed and tested root with following devices with this tutorial.If you have other model please leave a comment on our comment section. We will add the compatible devices for rooting galaxy S6.
- SM-G920F (international version)
Pre-check list for galaxy S6 Rooting process
- Update / Install latest USB drivers for your Samsung device
- Enable USB Debugging on Your Android device (5.0 Lollipop, Android 4.2.x. )
- Settings –> About Phone –> Build number –> Tap 7 times and become developer
- Settings –> Developer Options –> USB Debugging.
- Always Backup your phone. This process will clear all of your Data. (custom recovery backup will be handy )
- Charge your galaxy S6 ( 90 % ) for smooth and uninterrupted rooting process
- Rooting will void manufacturer’s & Knox warranty.
- Check and confirm your device Model with this tutorial. To Check model number To to Settings–> About device–> Model number.
Rooting tools for Samsung Galaxy S6 – Direct Download links
How to root Samsung Galaxy S6 ( S6 & S6 Edge) – Rooting tutorial
- Unzip the files and get “.tar.md5” extension ( If you get another file name or file called recovery.img ,cache.img, unzip again to get mentioned file )
- Enter Download mode on your Galaxy S6 device. (hold Home, Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds and follow,click instructions)
- Check and confirmed our “Pre-check list for galaxy S6 Rooting process”
- Run Odin 3.10 on PC and Connected S6 to the PC using USB cable. Note: your phone must be in download mode.when you sucess conection your S6 to odin , Odin will show “Added message”.
- Through Odin click the AP button –> select the .tar.md5 file (unzipped file).
- deselect / confirm Auto-reboot & F.Reset Time options aren’t selected and uncheck Repartition button.
- Click START button. You may check everything for safer rooting process.
- Rooting process will begin and it will be finish in few minutes. Then your galaxy S6 will reboot.
Galaxy S6 root Troubleshooting
If you run into problem or your device is fail to root, Check and confirm your device model. Than redo this tutorial again.If you fail again un-check the “Auto Reboot option” in Odin.Switch off your device. Then press the Volume Up + Home +Power button to boot S6 into recovery mode. Then it will start install process for rooting your phone. This is the simplest how to root galaxy S6 guide and enjoy your rooted Galaxy s6.