Android CF Auto Root is developed by Chainefire and they releases the latest CF Auto Root download version compatible with Samsung galaxy S6 series. now you can Root Galaxy S6 SM-G920T via latest CF Auto Root. This tutorial designed for T mobile series of Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
Compatible Galaxy S6 device with this tutorial
- SM- G920T
Latest CF Auto Root supports Galaxy S6 international version together with Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 7, Galaxy S1 and other 50 different android devices.If you need to root galaxy international version check the dedicated rooting guide via How to root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
CF Auto Root has been successfully tested on Galaxy S6 SM- G920T and no bricking or damaging your smart phone is not reported under recommended rooting guidance. Therefore you can secure download CF Auto Root and root galaxy S6 on android Lollipop. Just follow our Galaxy S6 SM-G920T rooting tutorial.
SM-G920T CF Auto Root Download User Attention
- Android OS must be Android 5.0 or 5.0.2 (Lollipop) and not recommend for higher versions.
- This tutorial only for galaxy s6 SM-G920T android Lollipop rooting only. Not for other device including S6 Edge sister phone with headset.
- Install the latest compatible USB drivers for Galaxy S6 on PC.
- It is highly recommend to back up data of the android device.
- Go to “Settings” > “About Phone” >Tap build number seven times to enable USB Debugging mode on android mobile. Go to “Developer Option” and check whether USB Debugging is enabled.
- Battery must have at least 80% charged
- Cf Auto Android Root will void manufacturer’s warranty
- Go to “Settings” > “About device” >”Model Number” and check your android mobile’s model number. Make sure it is S6 SM-G920T and then only you can root your Galaxy SM-G920T
Galaxy S6 SM-G920T Android Rooting Tutorial
- Download CF Auto Root (search for (search for SM-G920T on http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/ – it will be the latest one )and extract the root package and get .tar or .md5 extension file.
- Download Android Odin freeware and extract the file. ( latest 3.10)
- Hold Home, Power and Volume Down button together and enable Download Mode.
- Run Odin android rooting tool.
- Connect computer and S6 device via USB cable when in the download mode
- Odin detects your S6 SM-G920T device.
- Click PDA button in Odin and select .tar.md5 file you downloaded and upload.
- Make sure that Auto reboot and F.Reset Time options are not enabled and repartition button unchecked.
- Click Start button.
- CF Auto Root will begin android rooting and it will take a few seconds and your device will reboot several times during rooting.
Galaxy s6 SM-G920T Android Rooting Troubleshooting
- Restart rooting process if Galaxy S6 SM-G920T doesn’t boot into recover mode and roots.
- Redo rooting your android Galaxy S6 and make sure that you have unchecked Auto Reboot option if device is not rooted.
- To start install process boot the device into Download Mode.
Credits for Galaxy S6 SM-G920T with Lollipop Android CF Auto Root
CF Auto Root and Galaxy S6 SM-G920T CF Auto android rooting guide credits go to Chainfire team.