Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD is a superb mobile with high quality design. Android Samsung Galaxy A7 has 5.5 inch display of AMOLED display with 16M colors protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version with inbuilt themes of basic, craft, and classic, sweet, natural and etc. Because of its unique dimensional design, Galaxy A7 appears smart and its performances as well.
Although Samsung A7 SM-A700FD is much faster in Gaming mode, root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD provides additional features along with faster and faster performances furtherer. You can easily root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD and install custom Apps, ROM files and settings. In addition to that Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD rooting allows enhanced battery life and high customization of the mobile.
User Attention on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Root
- You clearly need to keep a data backup of the device before rooting.
- Battery power must be at or above 80%
- Download Samsung Galaxy A7 Odin tool
- Download Samsung Galaxy A7 USB Drivers
- Download CF Auto Root
Disclaimer on ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 SM-A700FD
The guide on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD root is strictly limited to the particular model number. So be careful with your model number. We are not responsible for any of the brick or damage the mobile.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
- Install USB drivers on PC.
- Go to “System Settings” > Tap “Developer options” > Tap “USB Debugging”.
- Switch the mobile off and press and hold Home Key, Volume Down key and power button for 10 seconds.
- You will see a warning message on the phone and then press “Volume Up” key and enable “Download Mode”.
- Extract the Odin.exe file and install the file.
- Connect your mobile device to PC to start Samsung Galaxy A7 root .
- Odin will detect the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD automatically.
- You will prompt to a message and click “PDA” button and select CF Auto Root file browsing the location.
- Click “Start” button on Odin Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD root tool.
- Root Samsung Galaxy A7 begins now and it will take a few minute to complete the rooting.
- If your Android Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD root is successful then you will see a green circle on the screen.
- During the rooting your android mobile will reboot several times and at the end of the process SuperSU app can be seen.
Video Tutorial on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Rooting
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD will give you the best experience with android use. After completing root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD you can upgrade Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD to Lollipop version. Follow our tutorial on rooting Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD for a successful rooting.
Troubleshoot for Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
- If your device is not running on rooting, then you need to check whether the model number is correct.
- Download the latest USB drivers for the device to avoid crashing root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD on the way.
Credits for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD Root
Download CF Auto Root and Odin software and tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD goes to Chainfire team.